Re: A few things to note

--- Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> I want to know your feedback on this. When I commit to KDE, it takes them a
> day or two to update/verify my commits. In the meantime, more commits are
> happening on our side - and sometimes on the same files just sent to KDE.
> What I want to know is, do you prefer that I lock the kde-i18n/ module (on
> Arabeyes) until they give our version the greenlight, or just send an email
> with the list of files committed?
>
> All suggestions are welcome of course.

Wouldn't a Makefile type approach suffice ?  In other words, note the
files that were committed to KDE and do incremental commits there after.

Easier said than done - I know, but it will save you time in the future
and the same mechanism could (and ought) to be used with future translation
projects.