A few things to note

Salam,

I have received several reports with cvs problems and found it to be a
backward-compatibility issue (we were running cvs 1.10.7 while everyone else
seems to be running 1.11.x. Some of the clients don't like 1.10.7 or our
pserver doesn't like the newer clients (more likely).

In any case, I upgraded our cvs server to:
Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.1p1 (client/server)

Also, I will be sending translated po's to KDE on a weekly basis. Once they
are committed on the KDE CVS they may update some of the strings, and so in
some cases we may get a PO with different strings, more, less, etc. That is
even more reason not to reply on the POT files. Of course they are a
starting-point, but once a PO is committed, it's on its own.

I want to know your feedback on this. When I commit to KDE, it takes them a
day or two to update/verify my commits. In the meantime, more commits are
happening on our side - and sometimes on the same files just sent to KDE. What
I want to know is, do you prefer that I lock the kde-i18n/ module (on
Arabeyes) until they give our version the greenlight, or just send an email
with the list of files committed?

All suggestions are welcome of course.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/     |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                    |
| University of North Texas            | http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |