Re: Salam and aid from a new member

On Tuesday 25 December 2001 15:12, you wrote:
>                      kdebase/kcmnic.po
>                      kdebase/kfind.po
>                      kdebase/klock.po
>                      kdebase/libkwinb2_config.po
>                      kdebase/lockout.po
from where did you get those files ?
from the main KDE CVS Repository ?

in our repository the kfind is in kdeutils, the kcmnic, libkwinb2_config and
lockout does not exit anywhere ..
Please try to stick with the Arabeyes repository .. and we try to upload the
files and merge from the KDE main ..

the files in OUR repositoy are more updated in terms of translation process,
but the files in the KDE main CVS repository is more updated in terms of new
strings, files, and fixes in the msgid fields..

What you should do, is grab files from the Arabeyes KDE cvs, and translate
from it..

Take Care
--
Yours,