CVS Re-structure

Salam,

Due to the enormous growth that we have had and the various projects coming
online that we have worked on, we will need to re-organize our CVS
Repository. This change will create a more logical heirarchy and allow us to
add more projects without distrupting the overall structure.

The new structure will look as follows:

CVSROOT/
    projects/
        akka/
        qamoose/
        external/
            vim/
    translate/
        kde/
    doc/
        misc/
        howto/

So..

1. There will be no arabeyes/ (unnecessary)
2. All home-grown projects will be under projects/
3. All external supported projects will be under projects/external
4. All translations will go under translate/
5. All other documents will go under doc/ (doc/misc/, doc/howto/,etc)

This change will take place tomorrow at 11:00am (Central Time). If you have
any files to commit either do it right away, or wait until the re-structuring
is done.

Thank you.