Another Linux Lover

Salam Everyone ..

OK , My name is Isam Bayazidi , from Amman, Jordan.. I finished the 4th year of computer science in the Al al-Bayt University.. I started with Linux 4 years ago, but never worked in developing for it or in it ..

I am very excited about the Project .. I'm downloading the qt-x11-free-3.0.0beta4 .. does the beta 4 have anything new for Arabic support ? or the Arabic support was complete before that ?

Nice working with all these great people ..
Yours
Isam Bayazidi