Re: More questions

Hi,

About a year ago some work started for arabizing the debian.org web
site, and I remember there were discussions very similar to these.

Back then someone pointed to a Microsoft-supplied lexicon, I have looked
for it but couldn't find it yet. I'll keep searching and report any
success.

Maybe people subscribed to this list have heard of that lexicon..
Chahine, do you remember anything of that kind?

	-Imed