[developers] Secure distro

Assalam Alikom,

As many may know, events in Syria poses some security challenges for people in Syria.
Many security tricks adapted to overcome such challenges using TOR, VPN, SSH, Skype instead of normal messengers and many other things.
 but the most important is the effort to develop a special distro to be used by people want to hide themselves from the authority
we did our first try Virtus but it's not stable and some security expert tested it and said it's totally unacceptable.

this is my first message about this issue and I don't know if Arabeyes accept such project, or if someone maybe interested about that.
if it's welcomed I'll continue the discussion.

--
Hamed Al-Suhli| حامد السحلي
0060192432795 0060351614510