Re: [developers] kprayertime 4.0

Assalamu alaykum,

Am Sonntag, 9. August 2009 18:24:13 schrieb A Lynch:
> I've been working on a KDE 4.2 plasmoid GUI for the ITL library ... .

Actually I have tried the same ;-)
The preliminary result is visible on Gitorious [1]: Istructions, Screenshots and TODOs can be found in the Wiki.

> It has a unique interface which I hope some will find interesting.

I also had the idea of showing the actual position of the soon but abandoned it, as I could not figure out how to make a nice and intuitive UI of it. It makes me happy to see that at least someone took the challenge.

> All feedback would be greatly appreciated!

A Search for "prayer" on kde-look.org [1] reveals quite some prayer times plasmoids already.

I'm especially interested how we can create a common data engine and how others have solved the "configuration issue".

I will have a look at your code isA.

[1] http://gitorious.org/prayer-times-plasmoid
[2] http://kde-look.org/content/search.php

Salam,