[developers] kprayertime 4.0

السلام عليكم

I've been working on a KDE 4.2 plasmoid GUI for the ITL library and am looking for beta testers (before Ramdan preferably;-). It has a unique interface which I hope some will find interesting.You can see a png at http://www.arabicreader.net/images/kprayertime.png

If anyone is using KDE 4.x and would like to help then please check it out from svn, e.g.:

svn co https://kprayertime.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kprayertime/kprayertime4 .

and follow the build instructions in the README.

All feedback would be greatly appreciated!

و السلام
عبد الحقّ