Re: xkb keyboard layout vs. input methods im-chooser

Brothers, I know all this

maybe after a while of doing my mu-firbidi I can memorize Arabic and
Arabic presentations forms unicode by heart

The fix you did is to disable this,
but let me say it this way

telling people don't press that key is silly

if x does not support assigning multi charts to a key

will does im/scim/...etc. have this problem

because Arabic layout is much simpler that Japanese Layout
so there must be a solution
my question is on the title of the subject
what about im/scim/...etc

if X is hopeless, so ...
does Input methods have this problem
or we are too lazy to investigate it

because your replies ignores the second half of my post

IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY

where is that way,
hacking into X code or testing SCIM ...etc.