Re: xkb keyboard layout vs. input methods im-chooser

> I maintain xkeyboard-config's packages in Debian (and thus in Ubuntu...). You can send me a bug report with the exact things you want.
OK. but Is it a bug!
It's very simple question
when the key having B is pressed in Arabic layout we expect two
letters to be queued
U+0644 followed by U+0627
not U+FEFB (as it was defined in the old xkb mapping)
but because we don't know a way to map a litter to a sequence of two characters
some one suggested that we should disable this, and he did it.
so if there is a way to make it map to two characters
or do we need input method

note: the people who compain  about it are used to type BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
which should become لالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالالا
which means nooooooooo no no no no no no no no no no no no no no