Re: Prayertimes Plasmoid

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008, Hesham Wahba wrote:
>   I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been working on a
> prayertimes plasmoid for KDE 4.  I figured since KDE 4 just got released
> that it was time for me to release what I have.

Hi Hesham!

That's funny because a friend of mine, developer on Krita, has just sent
me a link to prayertimes plasmoid for KDE 4 telling me it would be a
good reason to switch to KDE :-)

> Its mostly complete.  Notification needs a bit of work, and as Plasma still
> isn't quite ready or finished it may have some issues and I update it
> locally to keep up.  At some point I'd also like to update the artwork and
> make sure that it matches the KDE themes nicely once things settle down
> more.

Great work so far!

> Is there any process to get this application announced and linked on your
> website somewhere (after review)?  I wouldn't mind adding the source to
> your SVN repository, though I'd like a little bit more time to clean up
> further before doing so.  Still debating where to host (locally, sf.net or
> possibly you guys).  Also, I'd like to eventually get this packaged up for
> Debian and other distros and my build-script is nearly complete.

There is no accurate process, no. But we can definitely add a news and
a link as soon as you integrate the sources in our repository (CVS,
unfortunately).

I would be happy to work on creating a Debian package for this.

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette