Re: Othman: a new project help needed, next generation Quran browser and reciter

ok we have
www.thwab.net/downloads/Othman.tar.bz2

and we have those sites to get the audio files

islamway.com/?iw_s=Quran
QuranicAudio.com
4Quran.com
Quranonline.net
mp3quran.com
..etc.

what I want from people who want to help me
is to choose a reciter, let's al-shatiri
then listen to a Sura like  Qaaf or Al-Rahman, ...etc.
on each site
to pick the highest quality one
(not just the bitrate, because sometimes the bitrate is high but the reciter
is tired or ..etc.)
after that you tell us that I compare them all and I pick this and I'm going
to do it who is with me at this specific file
from this very specific site.
by the way

Kefah offered my a dedicated hosting for it
by www.Ojuba.org أعجوبة
so size is not important,
regarding translation Zabeeh
it will be translatable, once it is done
but now we need people to mark aya ends
and this needs one who can read arabic

can you read Arabic or English better
I'll assume Arabic to be the C native language
so you will translate it from Arabic to Pathan or any other language