Re: Automatic .po file translator

Thank you very much.

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Ahmad Sayed <ahmad dot ahmadsayed at gmail dot com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am working in arabizing, SDL based games, to test my code i need to have a translation, considering that the game using gettext, so I wrote this script that read en.po, file and take the msgstr and send it to google translate then consrtuct the ar.po automatically, I find it useful if i share it with you guys.

Important: do not use this script for production it will help you with the new files carefully revise the tranlsation after using it, because automatic translators is really bad.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed

Sincerely
Youcef Bey
Graduate School of Education,
The University of Tokyo,
Mail address: bey at p dot u-tokyo dot ac dot jp
Home Page : http://panflute.p.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~bey/

On study leave GETALP group
GETALP, LIG, IMAG-campus, BP53
385, rue de la Bibliothèque