RFS: AlQalam Qur'an typesetting macros for TeX/LaTeX

as-salamu alaykom,

  I have just made a package for Al-Qalam, it is a Qur'an typesetting
  macro for TeX/LaTeX.

  There are issues with the package still:

  1. Copyright info, I requested the upstream to decide for a license to
  use, and to provide me with all authors' names.
  2. There's a font file 'Uqnskh.fd' that I dunno where to install,
  anyone knows where '*.fd' files are installed in TeX/LaTeX system ?

  Anyways, other than those issues, I hope someone (Sameer or Trojette)
  would review this package & send me their comments.

  Here's the link for the package:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/alqalam/alqalam_0.2-1.dsc

  wa jazakum Ullahu khairan...

--
 GPG KeyID: 0x9DCA0B27 (@ pgp.mit.edu)
 GPG Fingerprint: 087D 3767 8CAC 65B1 8F6C  156E D325 C3C8 9DCA 0B27