Re: Permission to distribute Allah.com's Quran translation

Burning your computer is something you can sense and later fix, but burning
your brain isn't.

"Validity" here includes belief, ideology, and intent.

--
Lt. Mohammed Yousif
Signal Corps

Good remark brother, I agree with you, I saw the web site and I take an idea about the belief, ideology, and intent of this translation (or at least the ones' of the translator) and you are right, also I would add that I have the same remark about the Mohamed Shakir translation, I am now searching of a valid English translation of the Holy Quran and I hope I found it inshalla.
Another time, thanks brother for the remark.
Salam

عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
Software Engineer
GNU/Linux user #450141
"Some people see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not?"
                                [George Bernard Shaw]