Re: Zekr Ramadan Edition (Testing)

On 9/14/07, A.Haq Abbad <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I have version six,
> sorry bro, very silly mistake from my side,
> i pasted the audio files into: C:\Program Files\Zekr\res\audio, instead of
> my document :)

Sorry my mistake on instructions. I made another instruction specially
for minshawi-offline recitation here, and updated
minshawi-offline.properties, cause it's not a good idea to have all
recitations on your home folder (but better to be on installation
directory).

http://siahe.com/zekr/wiki/index.php?title=Minshawi_offline_recitation

> very excellent work you done, and all i'm waiting for is different
> receiters!

There are more (online) here:
http://siahe.com/zekr/resources.html#recitation