Re: Zekr Ramadan Edition (Testing)

Salam,
that was it, IE never had flash installed, (I thought you based it on FireFox --gecko) sorry,
the audio control now shows, and audio works.

It might worth mentioning the above!

Thanks bro

On 9/13/07, Mohsen Saboorian <mohsens at gmail dot com> wrote:
Salaam,

> I'm testing it right now under XP, and the built in Recieter doesnt work!
> (online)
> However, I'm testing the offline one right now, (waiting for download) then
> I'll let you know inshallah.

Do you have IE7? Is player flash control shown on bottom player bar?
You should see something like this:
http://bp3.blogger.com/_b-ny1WEsfME/Ruknxd8r-aI/AAAAAAAAAR0/_1NVtrzQ06o/s1600-h/zekr-ramadan-edition-mixed.png

Check out if files in ~/.zekr/audio/cache/minshawi-siahe-xyz.xml are
accessible (URL is correct, you can download some audio files, ...).

Remove ~/.zekr and restart Zekr and tell me if it works

Mohsen.