Re: Zekr Ramadan Edition (Testing)

Salam bro
Congratulations for this long awaited release.
I'm testing it right now under XP, and the built in Recieter doesnt work! (online)
However, I'm testing the offline one right now, (waiting for download) then I'll let you know inshallah.

Note: it's not on mute (my PC :D), and not blocked by firewall.

Wassalam.