Re: Thwab's data "license" [WAS: Re: Thwab final release]

I agree with Djihed. Simply, this sort of Data has its own license which is the following: nobody is allowed to modify the original source of books, but it is possible to modify the copy included in Thwab if there any differences (mistakes) between the copy and the original source. Furthermore, any reference to one (or more) of Thwab-lib Data is not allowed unless it is copied as it is.