Re: ITL status

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 10:23 +0200, Omar Abo-Namous wrote:
> Salam,
wa3laikum alsalam,

> I haven't been posting for a while, but i have some thoughts about the
> itl-project:
>
> 1. a while ago, i posted an oo-based php implementation of the itl
> library (at least the part about prayer times). Nobody reviewed it as
> far as i can remember.. (by the way, i'm using it and it seems to be
> working fine..)

hey - i told you it was good :)  i am using it here:
http://labs.islamicnetwork.com/ptimes and it works awesome.  the results
compared to the desktop libitl are very similar (especially in
comparison to the previous version which would get pretty far off).

> 2. how about developing a documentation specially to the prayer times
> module? I'd love to know, how the algorithm came about and it would be
> beneficial in general to be able to tell my users how the prayer times
> are being calculated..

i'd be interested in that too.

> Salam. Omar
wsalams,