ITL status

Hello,
The first problem I faced trying to port Minbar to Windows was the
dependencies, I found a binary distribution of gtk/glade, cross-compiling
gstreamer was quite easy, but trying to cross-compile libitl showed that the
current build system (autoconf with handwritten Makefile.in) was ineffective.
I rewrote it using automake and it compiled fine (the SWIG wrapper isn't
compiled). I'd like to have it included but I have some questions:

1. Who is the current mainainer ?
2. What else can be done for the library ? (someone noted wrappers/ports to
other languages)

Salam,
Abderrahim