Re: Lulua

I'm not talking about enabling Perl to deal with Arabic characters,
I'm talking about an implementation of Perl that uses Arabic keywords
like لكل‎, اذا, etc...
Since the first time I visited a forum Arabs want an Arabic
programming language, so I thought that changing Perl's keywords to
Arabic (along with some other modifications) will result in the first
Arabic programming language.