Re: Thwab final release

about icons
check the new update in thwab.net
it has .desktop file for icon
and I think I'll made the menu file next release
it is in /usr/lib/menu or something like that

but in which menu should it be in documentation or education ??

---

about license regarding books
the one who makes the book controls its license

those I make are GPLed

the reference is FDLed

about FREE Doc License not being free, this is some debian claim I
don't know what they have decided, as my debian was downloaded in
7-2004
I consider them FREE

but from my point of view
every one could modify books or even temper with them
one should get books from a trusted source

in future we are going to use GPG so that the use know if books are original