Verifying (Was Re: RFC libquran: Data packaging)

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 01:00:55PM -0700, Ahmed Ghoneim wrote:
> [1] 'm working with some friends in egypt to have the text reviewed by
> AL-Azhar, they seem reluctant though, as they pointed us to King Fahd
> Complex edition, which is a totally misguided/misplaced effort. (they
> have special fonts with words as glyphs! and you need to install over
> 100 of them!)

I know a guy from Pakistan. He was welling 2 years ago to help verify the data (He's connected
to the Islamic organizations there). I guess I can still seek his help.

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.