Re: New libquran architecture and features

BTW: do please only cite relevant texts in your replies and don't
     simply include all the previous texts blindly.

Salam nadim
I didnt, if you look at the bottom, it has different answer for different part of the email's body.
i.e. its kinda question/answer thing, where I cutted under the relevant section, and answered that bit, if you know what I mean :)
As for the other email, I totally forgot, as I sent the whole patch with it, wont happen again tho :). inshalla.

Salam