Re: Arabeyes fonts 2.0

Khaled,
Congratulations on the release. It has been a while since someone
really work on the fonts.

May I know, do you develop the font exclusively using fontforge, or do
you use some other software as well? If you can let me know your exact
software used, it would be great.

I can guide you in embedding the bitmap into the font, if that's what you want.

Regards.