Re: A (too huge) Arabic word-list (with prefixes) for spell-checkers

Dan,
Thanks. The GUI, IMHO, will be usefull either way, as it can be used
as a normal dictionary by anyone, for learning pruposes. Electronic
dictionary has one big advantage over books: searching. Especially for
language like Arabic and Hebrew, typical case, if you would like to ue
a dictionary, you need to look up based on it's roots. If you are a
new to the language, then you will have no idea where to begin with.
Searching thru this list will be much easier as it will give you it's
root immediately, and possible some meaning of it.

Regards.