Re: A (too huge) Arabic word-list (with prefixes) for spell-checkers

In my opinion, consulting a printed dictionary is perfectly legal, but IANAL.

You can download the 28Mb (compressed to 6Mb) generated list from
http://ivrix.org.il/projects/arabic/ooo-ar-0.1.zip . Note that it is in
iso8859-6, and that each word is annotated with a letter signifying its legal
prefixes.

Having a gui would be great. In fact, I created something similar for Hebrew
verbs. But it would be utterly useless without someone that cares for Arabic and
free software - to do the actual proofreading.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901