Re: Porting libitl to Mac OS X Darwin

--- Mohammed Badran <mebadran at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to port libitl to the Mac OS X
> Darwin platform. I don't have much experience building packages from
> source, but I'm told by those more experienced than I that the libitl
> Makefile is Linux-centric, which complicates the process, and that,
> instead, autotools and libtools should be used to completely generate
> the Makefile.

I, like most on this list I'd guess, don't have access to an OS-X box
to try and address any/all issues.  If possible would you allow libitl's
main developer the option to ssh into your machine (given he's willing
to do this) ?  Else this will results in "try this and try that" private
emails bouncing back-n-forth which is very very uninteresting to developers.

Thamer, what are your thoughts on this ?