porting libquran to MacOS

alsalamu alaikum

I am tentatively working on porting libquran to Mac OS, with an
additional intention to write a Mac-based GUI for it (cocoa).

I will probably also try to get the QT GUI working on Mac (if it for
some reason doesn't already).

I am not that advanced of a programmer but I am seeing some basic
issues that it would be nice to have guidance on. I was told Mohammed
Yousif is the maintainer of the project, so, Mr. Yousif, or anyone
else that might want to help me, maybe if we could get together on
freenode IRC #arabeyes sometime, or schedule a time to briefly
discuss, that would be helpful..

of course as always, any suggestions welcome..

thanks,
Ian