a help needed on opening the othmany font

as al salamo 3alikom wa rahmat ALLAH,

please if any one worked with the .doc files or the .rtf files that contains the othmeny fonts of the holy Quran, please send the formats to me, or send how to open it using any other programming language.

as I'm using MAtlab to open the doc files that contains Quran written in the othmany font

If any one can help me, that will make me glade.

thanx in advance.

Marwa,

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!