Re: consultants wanted for designing&developping arabic -enabled- dns system

Quoting "dhiaeddine ." <dhiaeddine at gmail dot com>:
The project is a concretization of the internet-draft published in may
2005[1]. this is in coherence with ADNTF group work.
There have been several attempts aimed at developing an Arabic Domain Name
System from some arabic countries, this is the latest I heared about.

I didn't see anything regarding Virtual hosting and Name-based Host resolution. This proposal indeed has its effects on the HTTP/1.1 protocol How is this being handled? and by who ? The HTTP/1.1 RFC is very critical.

Can you sum up what is needed from the community? I can see work needed on - Updating/Writing several RFCs - Updating/Patching DNS servers - Updating current OS APIs - Updating/Patching current browsers

What else is needed ? And How is this effort co-ordinated ?
Is there an official main entity handling multi-lingual DNS ?

-- Salam, Ahmad Khalifa