Re: Arabic wordlist for aspell is available.

Alle 01:34, mercoledì 5 aprile 2006, Mohammed Sameer ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> Let me start first with a screenshot:
> http://www.eglug.org/arabic_spell_for_openoffice
>
> I can say that we currently have a tiny wordlist with about 71,000 words.
> It has been generated from various sources,
>
> No affix/infix or anything yet, It can be done later.
>
> For aspell:
> ftp://foolab.org/pub/software/arspell/20060329/aspell-ar-20060329.tar.bz2
> for OpenOffice: ftp://foolab.org/pub/software/arspell/20060329/ar.zip
>
> aspell-ar debs for etch: http://home.foolab.org/debs/aspell-ar/20060329/1/
>
> I've also submitted an ITP for debian but I'm looking for a sponsor.
>
> probably it contains some spelling mistakes and we need to extend it.
>
> Any ideas ? thoughts ? "other than converting it NOW to affix/infix"

Afarim Mohammed

Many thanks for your job. I would like to contribute to the extension of the
aspell dict, but, what sort of discipline do you propose? Concentrate on
litterary texts? On the current arabic of the press? The technical jargon(s)?
Distribute the tasks between different people? Product a document of advices
(linguistics and tech:what to record, what files to send back, etc.) for
contributors?

Michele Barontini

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio, il migliore amico dei tuoi risparmi.Prova la differenza!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?midP40&d=6-4