RE: Salam alikom (Your answers appreciated) (Aziz)

Salam alikom brothers/sisters,

Ahmad Khalifa:
I want a name that will be general, not specified for search. (I have
many other ideas I want to implement on the site, search will be just
the beginning inshala).

Youssef Chahibi:
I don't know if you actually meant to type: ��� in your message, but
that I am seeing alot of (I am guessing they are arabic words, but
gmail support for arabic is not great).
At the start, I would concentrate on the alogirthem I would be using,
implementation and GUI issues can be easily done afterwards (step by
step).
Wallahi its a beautiful name (Maraya), its sounds so perfect. But as
you said it was already taken. I know what Nadel means, but what does
fatash mean?
About it being opensource, why not. But first I would concentrate on
my work, afterwards if it works and everything setup, I would gladly
produce an opensource version to the public.

Bashar:
I seem to see you everywhere I go :D.
I really appreciate the link, its a beautiful website (I always
appreciate the work ata makes), even when they charge money and are
windows sided :p.
But as I see, they do not have alot of coverage to the web (as I see
many results are attained from the same domains at many times). I hope
they do improve their service and be successful inshala.

To All:
I started a news site a while ago called Arabstan (Arabic land), now I
was thinking of Using the domain name Arabistic, but many people have
advised me against it.

I really hope you guys have more suggestions,

Thanks for your time everyone,

Salam,
Aziz