Re: Arabic spellchecker

hamed suhli wrote:
and now we are making some elementary white paper for
classifying Arabic needs in tarmeez project  sarf&naho ... etc
but if you feed me with your needs
may be we can hunt the tow birds

M.Elzubeir's paper on "Arabic Grammer Rules" was not finished. http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/duali/doc/arabic-grammar

Its exactly what we need for an AFFIX dictionary, but unfortunately
its not complete. We need to either, complete that paper, or write
one that serves the same purpose of categorization.

Please do take a look at the paper, and tell us if you can help in any
way, or if that's already what the tarmeez project aims to establish.

-- Salam, Ahmad Khalifa