Re: Arabic spellchecker

--- hamed suhli <hamedsuhli at gmail dot com> wrote:

> alsalam aleikom
> I don't know why we descuss deep arabic language in english

This has been discussed a zillion times already. I suggest there should be a
faq for Arabeyes; this will be the first, isn't it?

As to the question. It was agreed here that we discuss things in English in all
lists except doc, for many reasons of which I remember:
- We have non-Arabic speaking participants and engage with various other
groups.

Anybody remember anything else?

Regards,
Muhammad Alkarouri