Re: Prayer time algorithm in java

--- Abul Kashem <abul_22 at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> I am tryin to develop a Prayer time application for mobile phones in
> my BSc Computing final year project. Below is my project proposal.
>
> I am seeking help on the algorithm that i can maybe use. if anyone can
> help in developing this project i would appriciate it.

The ITL project [1] already does that (you'll need to port it to
your mobile phone of interest of course).  If you'd like to help
the ITL project, do please look into the umm-alqura calendar and
find out how it is calculated as I/we haven't been able to ascertain
how the calculation(s) are to be performed.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL

http://farechase.yahoo.com