Re: Arabic spellchecker

Would it not be interresting to contact universities studiying arabic. It could
be an opportunity for students to participate to such project ?

I met people working on dictionnaries since 10 years, and not able to publish it
because of the cost of publishing. It can be an opportunity for them to make use
of their knowledge and be useful to the rest of the world ?

It was just an idea to be "positive"
Regards
Armelle

Quoting Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org>:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 04:38:17PM -0500, Youcef Rahal wrote:
> > On 11/11/05, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> >
> > > Let me say it, This won't happen.
> > > You won't get the data files you need, Arabs won't create it, Arabs
> suck.
> >
> > You can probably argue and make your point understood by everybody
> > without the need for this type of language.
> >

> I say what I want to say,
> Don't trick yourself. I know what I'm saying.
>
> --
> -- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.
> GNU/Linux registered user #224950
> Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.
> Life powered by Debian, Homepage: www.foolab.org
> --
> Don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format please
> Read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no

-word-attachments.html