Re: Arabic spellchecker

On 11/11/05, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:

> I say what I want to say,

No, you don't have such a right on a public/shared mailing list. This
is neither your blog nor IRC. Even IRC channels are moderated. Critics
are usually accepted even if they hurt. Unfounded crappy offending
false statements are not.

> Don't trick yourself. I know what I'm saying.

Yeah right. Very nice argument. I don't feel like pursuing this
discussion anyway. Thank you very much. Please don't bother to answer
as I won't respond.

I suppose it'd preferable to stick to the the topic of the thread.

Youcef Rahal