Re: OpenOffice 2.0/ StarOffice 8.0

On 11/5/05, Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> > In the not too distant past I had suggested we gang-up on one
> > project to get our collective juices flowing, I'm extending
> > that idea to not only include arabbix (Mr. Rahal are you ready
> > for that just yet ??) but to also consider Duali [...]

السلام عليكم
I think we should ask anyone in Arabeyes to describe his current work/project:
- What is he doing that ?
- Why is he doing that ?
- When does he think he will finish ?
- What can he do ?
- Why isn't he contributing ?

If we collect the information from the numerous contributors and potential
contributors, we can define a delay when we will work collectively إن شاء
الله.
Because collective work is funny, productive, efficient and can help us build
a more coherent community around OSS and arabization.