Re: Quran data and issues in encoding the Quran in unicode

It's definitely not from the sources that you've mentioned. I created
it on my own, of course based on other sources. The sura you've
mentioned is seems to be correct. Mete Kural mentioned that he has
done some checking, and so far it seems ok. So, I do encourage other
to check it as well.
Yes, there are some inconsistencies in my file, but I know what they
are, and how to fix them. The incosistencies in my file is a
'feature', mostly to make it display correctly as a workaround of
unicode's limitation. For example, the hamza problem. Which sometimes
I use 0621, and at other places I use superscipt hamza. But still, I
know the problem and I will fixed it as soon as the encoding issues
are resolved. So far, you can verify on the appearance of it. It
should display correctly.

Regards.