Quran data and issues in encoding the Quran in unicode

First of all, I would like to inform that I've created a new Quran
unicode data, complete with diacritics marks acording to Madinah
Mushaf. The file have not been verified yet, so volunteers are
welcome.

Second, I remember last time there was an initiatives to submit a
proposal to unicode. What have happen to the initiative? I've compiled
my own issues regarding encoding and displaying the Quran in unicode.
Appreciate comments and feedback from fellow arabeyes on the
documents, especially those who are expert in Quranic Rasm.

The above said documents can be downloaded from
http://www.pakistanopensource.org/projects/quran/ .

Regards.