[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: arabbix discussion
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: arabbix discussion
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:21:03 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=qBXifNiwl/1wYhDeWgVXI5uFSDn7aOnoR8htyoA7rmZiV4Uf7DL3DpduFaA3LF6NDttxe0HpOEIEO2KIz/3s2SZjRJNbOdczl6Hp5R9hoHs+s/cx9PjH67kibCusL3cMg5RNJudm+mUZxwV0odcEbbipnRDsdK4SQSG9FcBacA8= ;
--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> But the only modular debian based live CD out there is morphix,
> which seems dead to me.
Here are some quickie links to look at (all note being modular based
on debian with install options of course),
I'm sure there are others, but the point is not to marry ourselves
to a distro per se, but to glean ideas and code from that which is
best while maintaining modularity.
I read a bit about http://www.linux-live.org after Mr. Islam Amer
mentioned it, but I'm not sure how modularity would be maintained
if this routed is opted for. Meaning would people be able to
roll-their-own without having to go through an elaborate install,
Just some thoughts.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.