[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arabbix's which distro to work with
- To: Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Arabbix's which distro to work with
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:17:06 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=G/OcDcXyC/eYsbx3AuitjoYRa7jGbTbvP8Ie2500SJsQHZA/+7jkI5nBu9gI1Ce9Wq/CMgK8Xmlu/djABmLgS2XXdIU2X2T7lBYaBJWdEI5ofa9jztJlxIeRbtkse3cbywmELCW73z2va5+YxGuNapTUEOFJWvkA92GbXTyC4lk= ;
--- Alaa Abd El Fattah <alaa at eglug dot org> wrote:
> I've been operating on the assumption that gnome is a requirement,
> after talking to abdo on IRC I realized I don't remember if gnome
> is a requirement or not.
We need to ban abdo from IRC :-) Seriously, I think most thought that
Gnome would be included sans thought. I would tend to think that this
is one of those modules that people can opt for instead of going for
Gnome. In other words, if a person opted to generate his/her spin-off
he/she should, as noted earlier, be able to do this with ease.
Overall though, I think more people would opt for Gnome than KDE from
what I've heard/seen from this community. In reality this is not a
serious issue at this point :-)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - 250MB free storage. Do more. Manage less.