Re: Arabbix's which distro to work with

--- Alaa Abd El Fattah <alaa at eglug dot org> wrote:
> I've been operating on the assumption that gnome is a requirement,
> after talking to abdo on IRC I realized I don't remember if gnome
> is a requirement or not.

We need to ban abdo from IRC :-)  Seriously, I think most thought that
Gnome would be included sans thought.  I would tend to think that this
is one of those modules that people can opt for instead of going for
Gnome.  In other words, if a person opted to generate his/her spin-off
he/she should, as noted earlier, be able to do this with ease.

Overall though, I think more people would opt for Gnome than KDE from
what I've heard/seen from this community.  In reality this is not a
serious issue at this point :-)