Re: About SIRAGI

--- Tarik FDIL <tfdil at sagma dot ma> wrote:
> I'm very pleased to join your group. I was invited by Nadim. I met Abdulaziz
> during "Casablanca GNU/Linux Days" and he invited me too to join your group.

Sorry for delay in getting back to ya - welcome aboard :-)

> I've just updated the web page http://siragi.sourceforge.net and it is now
> almost all in english. I hope this will give you a more precise idea about
> SIRAGI. If you have any questions I will be pleased to answer them.

Yeah, it's readable now :-)

> I would like to see SIRAGI as an arabeyes project. So if you can add it
> to  this page http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php it will be great ! If
> some one can provide me a better logo than this one
> http://siragi.sourceforge.net/logo_siragi.jpg it will be a nice too.

I'll talk to you in private about what needs to happen, etc - no need to
bore the others on the list with these procedural mechanisms.

> I don't need now any CVS since there is no really source programs available.

Again, I'll talk to you about this in private.  The idea though is to
import as much (if not all) of your docs/papers as possible so as to get
others interested and possibly working to augment your work.  As noted
there had been a great deal of talk about an Arabic OCR and a leg of
SIRAGI's deals entirely with that topic.

Expect the procedural email soon.