ITL and debian's APT

Thamer, I talked a bit to Ayman on IRC about ITL's inclusion status into
debian's APT repository,

and Ayman noted that he's swamped with things now to really see what the
hold-up was (it was noted that the packages should have been included
already).  Ayman noted that 'ftp-master (at) debian.org' should be mailed
and asked to see if there is something holding up the packages inclusion.
Could you please look into this topic and make sure we are not missing
any requirements and/or things that might have been needed.

Thanks and salam.