Re: hadith application

--- benoit midy <bmidy23 at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I will wait that archos release its SDK, because the version of QT that
> archos has is limited with many read-only path ... :(

While you're waiting - you didn't tell us about the application and the
data used.  It is something the open source community can benefit from;
what sort of license is your code under; is it accessible so others
can learn from and build upon, etc.  We've gotten various 'hadith'
application requests over the years and what you're working on might
very well fit those requests (the data-set is of genuine interest).