Re: Arabbix initial roadmap.

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:19:34 +0300, Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> * Arabbix'll include ALL the software by arabeyes.org EXCEPT any religious >software, I wanted to add it, But It won't be added per LLUG request.
Hello,

  For those who don`t know me, I am a member of the Lebanese Linux
Users Group (LLUG). Seems my point was misunderstood, We are not
against including religious software in Arabbix. We are simply against
including religious software in our distribution (Phoenix). That is
due to the religious diversity of Lebanon (17 different religious
sects).

  I will be posting soon (some time next week) a road map on how can
different LUGS collaborate in the development and advocacy proccess of
Arabbix.

Greets,
Jad
--