Re: I am still in search of Prayer time for website in PHP

--- Azhar Mehmood <azhar at islamas dot lt> wrote:
> I wonder if someone from the users know about the prayer time for
> websites developed in PHP. One brother sent me the code but that is
> for php-nuke only. I do not have much knowledge about PHP-Nuke. So I
> am requesting again if someone can help me in this.

This has been talked alot about on this list (make sure to check the
archives and/or use Arabeyes' search facilities).  In short your best
bet instead of porting the code to PHP is to simply use the ITL library
and write a wrapper around it to call its API (it should be a 30 minute
task to finish - load the library dynamically using PHP's "dl").

This thread might be helpful,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2004/June/msg00033.html